WHAT SHOULD BE REPORTED?
Following incidents are examples of matters that should be reported:
1. Violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
2. Violation of AWR Code of Business Conduct and Ethics;
3. Misrepresentation or a false statement by or to a director, officer or employee respecting information included in the financial records, statements or reports;
4. Fraud or deliberate error in the preparation, evaluation, or review of financial or non-financial information;
5. Fraudulent or corrupt practices, including the offering or accepting bribes or otherwise gaining advantage from a relationship or association with AWR;
6. Coercion, harassment or discrimination by, or affecting, any member of the Corporation;
7. Safety, health and environment situations or issues;
8. Deficiencies or non-compliance with corporate policies and controls;
9. Privacy violation, data leakage and misappropriation of company assets;
10. Any incident that may expose AWR to a financial, reputational or safety risks;
11. ANYTHING that doesn’t sound right to you.
WHO WILL RECEIVE AND ADMINISTER THE REPORTED COMPLIANT?
Integrity hot line is administrated by the Group Compliance Function, where validation of all reported cases falls under the Compliance Function responsibility. Upon receipt and assessment, the Compliance Function may delegate such responsibility to other departments like Group Internal Audit, Group Legal, Group HR when deemed necessary.
CAN I CHOOSE TO REPORT ANONYMOUSLY?
Although the Group encourages you to supply contact information while submitting your request as that may help in validating facts and obtaining more information when needed, you may choose to report ANONYMOUSLY. However, the Group Compliance Function are dedicated to keeping your identity and involvement confidential and will always work to maintain your confidentiality.
WILL I BE ABLE TO KNOW THE INVESTIGATION RESULT?
In most cases you will be updated with the investigation conclusion, having said that the company preserves its’ right to classify particular cases as confidential (or legally privileged) when deemed necessary.
HOW CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INVESTIGATION PROCESS?
Kindly refer to the group investigation policy.
WHO TO REACH OUT IN CASE I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE INTEGRITY HOTLINE?
Please refer to the Group Compliance Function.
Create a Complaint/Incident
Check incident status
Other ways to raise a complaint or report an incident
+971 4 214 1653
Confidential Email on: